Express Yourself: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Thank You to Our Viewers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Local Political Rockstar Barack Obama Needs a Campaign Slogan...Can You Help?



Barack Obama, local political rockstar and current President of the United States (at least through January 20, 2013), needs your help.

Not helping with the economy, class warfare, flip-flop, healthcare, cronies, bailouts, shredding the constitution, tax increases, debt, wild spending or other governing blunders.  He's handling those on his own.

No, he needs something simple.

A campaign slogan.

You know, like CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN.

Leaving aside the previous slogan turned out to be false advertising, what can he use in 2012?

CHANGE WE CAN REALLY, REALLY BELIEVE IN THIS TIME

CHANGE NEEDS 4 MORE YEARS TO WORK

KEEP THE CHANGE 2012

CHANGE?  NO, KEEP THE STATUS-QUO THIS TIME

IT'S THE ECONOMY, STUPID or BLAME IT ON THE STUPID ECONOMY

Barack Obama's campaign advisors will see this post, so let's help them out.  Yes, we can!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so far over my head, please throw me a life preserver. I'm drowning in my own shit!!!

Anonymous said...

Nyet comrade, nyet!

Anonymous said...

.
IMPRISON THE GREEDY BASTARDS !

Anonymous said...

Blame George

Anonymous said...

Haven't everyone of OBAMAs failures been blamed on George already?

Anonymous said...

George Washington

Anonymous said...

Blame it on Lincoln, he'd still be picking cotton if Lincoln hadn't F'd up.

Anonymous said...

How about "I might suck, but I'm still better than anyone the GOP has yet to offer!"

Anonymous said...

Barack Obama's campaign advisors will see this post

This statement brings 2 words to mind: conceited and delusional.

Obama and his advisors don't even know that Openlineblog exists.

Anonymous said...

When I first stuck my head up my ass I was white....

Anonymous said...

I'm not finished fucking up the country!!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you miss him yet?

Anonymous said...

Poor Goofy, just because I have big ears, feet and I'm black they confuse me with that fuckin idiot in the Whitehouse. - recently heard after a visit to Disney World.

Anonymous said...

"No, we elected you because you were black."...
"We're firing you because you’re useless!"