Express Yourself: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Thank You to Our Viewers

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Be Glad Aurora Crony Cop Kristen Ziman Does Not Patrol the Streets



Most of our viewers familiar with the issues of integrity, competence and character involving Aurora Crony Cop Kristen Ziman already know she should not be employed in ANY position of public trust, let alone a cop with a gun.

Queen Kristen makes over $165,000 per year sitting atop the Aurora Police Palace, mostly playing games, lying about crime stats or working on her side business with ex-cop Michael Nila.

It's been YEARS since Kristen Ziman has worked the streets of Aurora on patrol or herself at risk like the many other officers of the APD.

The main purpose of her driving the streets is to make runs to Dunkin Donuts in the APD's half-million tank.

Contrary to what some may believe, we do NOT want Kristen Ziman to be shoved out of the police palace back onto the streets as a patrol officer. In the interest of the community, we would rather see her kept in a room at the palace or sitting at home, but nowhere on the streets.

Why?

Watch the video to understand why you won't want Kristen Ziman on our roads.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like just another day of leisurely wine drinking. Maybe a police expert could go there and test all the crony cops to see if they deserve their nepotism appointments. I bet most of the "family and friend cops" are hated by the cops that earned their jobs.

Anonymous said...

Openline I understand a lot, but I never see any specific details. If something bad is happening with my tax dollars, please show me iron clad documents or videos.

Anonymous said...

Just got home from work and I might have a glass of wine. Too bad I don't work for the city or police then I could have had wine all day.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the wild sex parties

Anonymous said...

Maybe to busy trying to get more relatives hired and planning parties.

Anonymous said...

I bet her ex-husband feels bad after he promoted her and she dumped him. It's his name getting smeared.

Anonymous said...

Everybody know the old expression, "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"? Well, I guess it's shame on me because I've been pulled in before by misleading videos posted by Openline. First, I watched the video then decided to go to the website listed on the video to check out whether this was true. When I did, that site got blocked by my anti-virus because it tried to plant a Trojan on my computer. Then I researched further and learned that the "cop" in this video is actually a comedian, Jon Reep, and the video is fake. Typical Openline, posting a bogus video that has absolutely nothing to do with Aurora or Openline's current target. Somebody else keeps asking for actual documented proof, and instead we get bogus videos.

Anonymous said...

I am still waiting for documented proof from Openline about the activities of Klendal. You keep announcing but don't deliver. I really am starting to believe some of the stories in the blog that it is possibly a competitor for chief. We never hear about the other high level bosses at the police department, so I believe this blog was set up by one of them. Probably someone that has many family members employed and doesn't want the gravy train to derail.

Anonymous said...

It's Sunday. I assume all of them are being fake at church after a hard night of sex parties and wine drinking.

Anonymous said...

Kristen has nobody but herself to blame for the association with being a drunk cop.

Anonymous said...

So 4:10 am are YOU finally going to post actual evidence as opposed to totally unsubstantiated gossip? Openline sure hasn't, and never will. All we've seen out of openline is the same picture posted repeatedly of an adult drinking a glass of wine. In other words, engaged in a completely legal activity that probably the majority of openline's viewers engage in as well. Who know, maybe even openline's non-existent "interns" do as well -- that is, assuming they don't engage in partaking of illegal substances.