Express Yourself: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Thank You to Our Viewers

Friday, January 22, 2016

Queen Kristen Ziman of Aurora Issues Decree


Aurora Corrupt Cop Kristen Ziman issued the following memo via her PR campaign:

"I want to be around people that do things. I don’t want to be around people that judge or talk about what people do. I want to be around people that support each other."

Translation:

"Nobody ask why I really got this position, why I'm not qualified or experienced, why Chris Tunney and I were getting paid by the Dunham Fund, no questions about corruption and crimes by the mayor or our own. I want only people who agree and rubber-stamp what I say. No differing views, no questions and nobody challenges me. Got it?"

Welcome to the new APD
Kristen Ziman, Queen

No comments: